Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NEW Forever Our Girl Paula Abdul Forum! We are ALL Pamily here. So Sit back, relax and have FUN!!

Paula Abdul says she used to live in a haunted house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

Paula Abdul says she used to live in a haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Paula Abdul says she used to live in a haunted house   Paula Abdul says she used to live in a haunted house EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:02 pm

I love this one since I enjoy this kind of stuff. If you enjoy it I also have a haunted forum I do as well. You can find the link in the other websites section. Anyway, back on topic...
X Factor judge Paula Abdul is convinced ghosts haunted her old home. The neighborhood, located in Los Angeles, was reportedly built on an ancient burial ground, and according to Abdul, the whole neighborhood was haunted.

“It wasn’t just me,” she told the New York Post, according to My Fox New York. “In my neighborhood, there were [other] people who experienced ghosts. The first time, I thought it was just me seeing white light. I would jump up and go, ‘What was that?’”

Soon, Abdul was reassured she wasn't seeing things because her housekeeper occasionally got spooked as well.

“I heard her scream because the lights went on and off, on and off,” Abdul said. “And the vacuum cleaner went on and off, and the [rolling] chair we had was going backwards."

“I am not kidding you," she said. "I saw that light. And I said, ‘We have got ghosts.’”

Here is another one I found
Paula Abdul Doesn't Miss 'Haunted' House

Singer/songwriter Paula Abdul was glad when she moved out of her California mansion in 2008 because the place was haunted.

The singer-turned-Tv personality sold off her five-bedroom Los Angeles home shortly after an overzealous fan committed suicide in a parked car just outside her gate.

And Abdul reveals she's relieved she no longer has to go home to the spooky property.

She tells the New York Post, "It wasn't just me. In my neighbourhood, there were (other) people who experienced ghosts. The first time, I thought it was just me seeing white light. I would jump and go, 'What was that?'"

But the Straight Up hitmaker insists she wasn't going crazy because her housekeeper Marina also had similar paranormal experiences.

She adds, "I heard her scream because the lights went on and off, on and off. And the vacuum cleaner went on and off, and the (rocking) chair we had was going backwards. I am not kidding you. I saw that light. And I said, 'We have ghosts'.

"(I saw) what looked like a man in his 40s, hand-in-hand with his little son, who was in a little school uniform. I would see him walk by and I am like, 'These are friendly ghosts.'"

Abdul says she often saw a man in his 40's roaming her halls hand-in-hand with his son, but she was never scared.

“I would see him walk by and I am like, ‘These are friendly ghosts,’” she said. “I don’t know who they are. They aren’t hurting me. They must be the ghosts freaking out my housekeeper. But I am fine with it.’”

Although she didn't mind the presence of the spirits, she ended up moving out of the home in 2008 after a fan committed suicide not too far from her doorstep.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/paula-abdul-says-she-used-live-haunted-house-10-27-2011

Ok so yet another one
Paula tells real ghost story
By SEAN DALY

Last Updated: 12:46 PM, October 27, 2011

Posted: 11:09 PM, October 26, 2011

More Print Quick, someone call the ghostbusters!

Paula Abdul says her former LA home was built on an ancient burial ground and is possessed by spooky spirits.

“It wasn’t just me,” she told The Post after Tuesday’s first live broadcast of “The X Factor.”

“In my neighborhood, there were [other] people who experienced ghosts. The first time, I thought it was just me seeing white light. I would jump up and go, ‘What was that?’ ”

Abdul -- who put the five-bedroom home up for sale in 2008 after a fan committed suicide in a car parked a few doors down -- says the funky phantoms also put a scare in her housekeeper, Marina.

Reuters
MEDIUM?: Paula Abdul
see more videos
VSW FeatureLink™
Electronic-Cigarettes-Portable-Kit
Give tobacco a KICK with the new Red Dragon Portable Charger Kit! Make a change today!
Coaster Corner 37" TV Stand
Get the highest quality with this cherry finished tv stand, compact enough to fit in any room!
Just Can’t Seem to Lose Weight?
Lose weight fast! Order this HCG weight loss kit & you can lose up to 30lbs in 40 days! Shop today!
Wedding Dance w/Peter Jones! 30-40% off!
If you walk, you can dance. Everything's easy, once you know how! Free Trial Lesson & huge discounts
Buy a FeatureLink“I heard her scream because the lights went on and off, on and off,” Paula recalled. “And the vacuum cleaner went on and off, and the [rolling] chair we had was going backwards.

“I am not kidding you. I saw that light. And I said, ‘We have got ghosts.’ ”

The pint-sized talent-show judge describes one of the paranormal visions as “what looked like a man in his 40s, hand in hand with his little son, who was in a little school uniform.”

“I would see him walk by and I am like, ‘These are friendly ghosts,’ ” she says.

“I don’t know who they are. They aren’t hurting me. They must be the ghosts freaking out my housekeeper. But I am fine with it.’ ”

The singer’s ghoulish encounters first came to light during “X Factor” auditions, when 14-year-old hopeful Ashley Deckard revealed that she was an amateur ghost hunter.

“I see ghosts, too,” Abdul replied.

Neighbor Wayne Mosley told The Post he has been living in the home next door to Abdul’s for more than 40 years and has yet to encounter one haunted spirit -- except on Halloween.

“She’s a little out there,” he said, “but a good neighbor.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/paula_tells_real_ghost_story_oiUl5K0wslC2WwYEdtsizH#ixzz1dcr9bBo4
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdul.forumotion.com

Paula Abdul says she used to live in a haunted house
Page 1 of 1