Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NEW Forever Our Girl Paula Abdul Forum! We are ALL Pamily here. So Sit back, relax and have FUN!!

Welcome to Forever Our Girl! A Pamily Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

Welcome to Forever Our Girl! A Pamily Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Forever Our Girl! A Pamily Forum   Welcome to Forever Our Girl! A Pamily Forum EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:57 am

welcome Welcome aboard Members! We are happy your here. If your a Paula Abdul fan then you have come to the right place for pictures, music, news and just plain chat! Please make sure to follow the rules. I want to make this a safe and fun place for fans to gather and enjoy. At the top of this forum you will notice our chat box. Here you can chat with other members in real time..
My nickname is DreamHrt and I am the forum administrator. If you have any questions feel free to pm with the details. I am not new to this. I run a few other forums as well. If your interested in them. You can find there links in the othet sites topic. Again Thank-You for joining and have a Pamily good time!
DreamHrt I love you
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdul.forumotion.com

Welcome to Forever Our Girl! A Pamily Forum
Page 1 of 1